Monday, March 26, 2012

Authors to be at Local Business Expo

Article from the DCI county newspaper for the week of March 26,2012

Marette Jorgenson will be at the Dodge County Home and Business Expo to share her books. Jorgenson wrote her first book in 1983 for a friend. "It's called Overcomer," she explained. "But I never really expected to write another book." That was until the late 90's when she began writing more stories than music. "I worked as an editor through college," she said.

"Writing has always been something that I enjoy but I had stayed with writing music up until that point."

Jorgenson has since published a devotional series "Cold Pop, Frozen Rolls and Honey", "But I'm not done with my sins", "There's a grasshopper in my shoe," "Talking to God on Tip Toes," "Dancing with the Washing Machine" and "Bumps on a Pickle."

No comments: